• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lfstudio's ban appeal

lfstudios

Wood
IGN: lfstudios
Banned by: Im not sure
Time of ban: 12/04/2014
Reason for ban: Building a darkroom
Your story: Well i was playing around with all that engineering stuff and intended to build some kind of automatic mushroom farm .. or something like that. Unfortunately I didnt do a very good job on the lighting and apparently some mobs started spawning aswell. Also, to my very regret, i must have somehow skipped over that no-darkroom part while reading the rules.. Any chance on getting back into the game before those 3 days run up? I wont make any trouble again..

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
I will leave it up to an admin but there is no way that you accidentally built that. A multiple tier, automated delivery, Redstone controlled mob farm doesn't just happen.

lfstudios

Wood
Alright, its been 3 days. May I get unbanned now?

I will leave it up to an admin but there is no way that you accidentally built that. A multiple tier, automated delivery, Redstone controlled mob farm doesn't just happen.
Well, I admit that it kinda went a little overboard at some point... but I honestly didn't intend to build a mob farm in the first place.