• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level reset?

sed351

Iron
Hello HeroCraft! I've found myself in a small problem, and would enjoy if you guys could help me find some answers. You see, it is the first time in a (very) long time that I have logged into this server. First thing that I noticed was that I was in the starting area for newbies, but I didn't really mind, what caught my attention though is that I have lost all my levels and I am no longer a Rogue/Ranger like I was before. This kinda upset me. I tried looking for answers in the game but no one could tell me what was happening. What I think happened however, was that my character info (or whatever) was erased due to me being absent for such a long duration... Can anyone confirm this to me? Anyway, I hope I get my answer soon enough and hopefully a solution, if not i guess I could restart from 0. Thanks for the help anyways

Sed351

sed351

Iron
Thank you for the quick reply Kainzo! I guess I'll just wait until I get my new computer so I can restore my levels... For now I'll just go on to chat with old townies. Thanks!

sed351

Iron
just a quick question... If I do want to get my level and jobs(paths) back is there some type of procedure I need to follow? Or do I just go like "Hey you! Can you please restore my levels?" "Sure" "Kthx"

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
just a quick question... If I do want to get my level and jobs(paths) back is there some type of procedure I need to follow? Or do I just go like "Hey you! Can you please restore my levels?" "Sure" "Kthx"
Just pm me on the forums when you become a supporter then i'll have to go and find where it was archived, which may take a bit.

sed351

Iron
Just pm me on the forums when you become a supporter then i'll have to go and find where it was archived, which may take a bit.
OH I have to be a supporter! I thought what you meant was that a supporter would be able to help me out. Sorry for the misunderstanding then. Even though I am thinking on becoming one, chances are it's not gonna be very soon. Thanks for telling me anyways

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
OH I have to be a supporter! I thought what you meant was that a supporter would be able to help me out. Sorry for the misunderstanding then. Even though I am thinking on becoming one, chances are it's not gonna be very soon. Thanks for telling me anyways
Np