• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level monster?

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
My suggestion is: make the monster have levels,

for example, level 1 mob can be zombie, and spawn near Bastion Keep,

level 5 mob can be skeletons or creeper, and spawn 500 block away from Bastion Keep and so on,

This will makes it that hard monster (such as enderman) will spawn farther away from Bastion Keep, and we can have a monster level list.

AND we can have mob wear armors to increase it's level, and we can even let mob (zombie, for example) use a very plain skill (bash, for zombie) to increase even more level.

(I'm not gonna suggest boss since I know it's gonna be out soon)

The reason why I want there to be mob level is so that it can be a little bit more like mmorpg and only a certain area, spawn certain (or wear armor) mob.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My suggestion is: make the monster have levels,

for example, level 1 mob can be zombie, and spawn near Bastion Keep,

level 5 mob can be skeletons or creeper, and spawn 500 block away from Bastion Keep and so on,

This will makes it that hard monster (such as enderman) will spawn farther away from Bastion Keep, and we can have a monster level list.

AND we can have mob wear armors to increase it's level, and we can even let mob (zombie, for example) use a very plain skill (bash, for zombie) to increase even more level.

(I'm not gonna suggest boss since I know it's gonna be out soon)

The reason why I want there to be mob level is so that it can be a little bit more like mmorpg and only a certain area, spawn certain (or wear armor) mob.

this is a planned feature - read more @ http://hc.to/journal

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
My only problem with this is the newbies in towns 3000 blocks away from Bastion Keep, or the people almost level 65 trying to max out in towns really close to Bastion.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
My only problem with this is the newbies in towns 3000 blocks away from Bastion Keep, or the people almost level 65 trying to max out in towns really close to Bastion.

Well we've known from the journal that Kainzo is trying his best to expand Herocraft to 10000x10000, so 3000 blocks away from spawn will mostlikely be skellies wearing full gold armor, so I'm not afraid that the newbies will die...so often.

As for the pros it will give them a reason to go roaming around in the world and the trailer's "find new land" will finally have some meaning ^ ^

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Well we've known from the journal that Kainzo is trying his best to expand Herocraft to 10000x10000, so 3000 blocks away from spawn will mostlikely be skellies wearing full gold armor, so I'm not afraid that the newbies will die...so often.
Imagine a level 15 caster or rogue surrounded by said skeletons, and tell me they won't die.