• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Level Cap Glitch (I'm level 66)

Zelphril

Legacy Supporter 7
So I was chilling at a graveyard and whiteninja pointed out I was level 66. I don't know how it happened, but I know for sure that I have moved on to the next level, as I can gain exp.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
So I was chilling at a graveyard and whiteninja pointed out I was level 66. I don't know how it happened, but I know for sure that I have moved on to the next level, as I can gain exp.
Nate you are the son, lv66 disciple retro jesus skin, you are the chosen one to free us all. Go Out and Vanquish the Evil one.

Zelphril

Legacy Supporter 7
Nate you are the son, lv66 disciple retro jesus skin, you are the chosen one to free us all. Go Out and Vanquish the Evil one.
Munchlaxhero, you have helped me realize my ultimate goal. And for that, you will be placed in a special spot in nate heaven once I have succeeded. Bless you, child. Bless you.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Munchlaxhero, you have helped me realize my ultimate goal. And for that, you will be placed in a special spot in nate heaven once I have succeeded. Bless you, child. Bless you.
Dont you know all dogs go to heaven. Also a pokemon cant go to heaven they just faint instead.

Dont you know all dogs go to heaven. Also a pokemon cant go to heaven they just faint instead.

actually Pokemon originally fought 2 the death, the fainting is just to make the game playable & the anime kid friendly . . so yes Pokemon can go to heaven.