• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level 50 to 55 question?

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Once the level cap gets put to 55 will we need to level that class from 0 if we're not in that spec when the update comes out? Also will everyones Master titles be available when the 2.8 update hits with the new Heros-title plugin?

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
So if we have mastered a class for example beastmaster.... and the cap gets changed to 55... Will I loose all my levels?

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
Shouldn't the title be [ChampionClassname] doesn't makes more sense since they're not really mastering the class for the first time :p @Kainzo

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems there should still be a "Master" for each class, the people who pushed through all the levels as fast as they could dedicating 100% of their time to Herocraft to attain it. Because really, people worked really hard to get those titles first, and rather than removing the hard earned title there could simply be a separate one for tournaments.

I love the idea of titles for tournaments as well, but it does seem like it should be Champion instead, since it is the luckiest person that wins in MC pvp, and the champion title seems more suited for being passed around every week/month to a new person.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I also think there should be a [Champion title] The masters of a certain class work hard to attain the max level ASAP

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I love the idea of titles for tournaments as well, but it does seem like it should be Champion instead, since it is the luckiest person that wins in MC pvp, and the champion title seems more suited for being passed around every week/month to a new person.

MC pvp is not luck.

[MasterClassname] Should work fine. I'm looking forward to tournaments for titles!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
While I agree there is some luck in MC pvp there are also quite a few skill aspects in it as well. So I would have to disagree with your statement @wolfgang784 (especially with the new skills etc that Heroes adds into the mix)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol Sheddi refused to PvP because it was unfair of him to kill everyone xD. Everyone is lucky he is a Wizard right now instead of, god help us all, a Dragoon with the ability to jump.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Lol Sheddi refused to PvP because it was unfair of him to kill everyone xD. Everyone is lucky he is a Wizard right now instead of, god help us all, a Dragoon with the ability to jump.
Lag fucks with jump though :<
(Makes it worthless xD)