• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LetsplaymasterDR's Application

1. In-game name:LetsplaymasterDR
  2. Location & Age:Indiana & 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Khoibui, cmckenica
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am also very good interacting with other people (Especially with other Kids, or teenagers) and do not offend anybody. But if they do approach me, and harass me I will tell a local moderator. I am also very honest. However if little minor comments Like "You suck" Or "Your a noob" I would really care less.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Recently my friends have told me about a specific server nonstop. All my other friends servers don't have servers anymore. So I thought it would be great to join in the fun.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but I will when I see how fantastic this server is.
  8. Additional Info: I currently maintain a you tube channel. I have experience with, computer graphics, Video Editing and gaming. I want to be a computer technician, Or Computer repairmen. I currently know a lot of things about the OS Windows. I am currently studying Linux. I also knew how to fix computers at the age of 4. Due to my father being a computer tech support representative.