• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Let's Play Vanilla Herocraft - a new youtube series

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey everyone,

After the release of the 1.4 vanilla server, I found myself playing far more than usual. I decided to record myself an upload the results to youtube. As the series takes place on a Herocraft server, I thought everybody here would like to be the first to know.

Current issues: I am using the trial version of screenflow. This will be changed once screenflow 4.0 is released on the mac app store. Audio quality: I was using my laptop speakers/microphone for this video. Today I bought a $50 gaming headset, however, so all future videos should have improved audio quality.

So, what does everyone think? Should I continue? Any suggestions as to what I should change/add? Would you like to see any other series?

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
New video up! Not as exciting as the last one, but...

Also, I cannot see what I am writing.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey matt, you should make a post on MCF after getting a few more videoes up(or after getting rid of that demo mode thing:p).
Remember, getting those extra views, likes and subs helps growing your channel.

ps: usee tags! Tag everything related, tons of tags, even names of some famous youtubers - tags helps immeensely!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey matt, you should make a post on MCF after getting a few more videoes up(or after getting rid of that demo mode thing:p).
Remember, getting those extra views, likes and subs helps growing your channel.

ps: usee tags! Tag everything related, tons of tags, even names of some famous youtubers - tags helps immeensely!
I will certainly try your suggestion regarding the MC forums. However, I feel cautious as far as adding certain tags.

If a tag doesn't pertain to the content of my video directly, it seems to me as if I'm just conning youtubers. Remember the "reply girls" problem awhile back? Yea, they used tags.

If you can think of any tags that I would have no moral objection to, however, feel free to suggest them and I will be happy to add them. Every bit helps!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Videos no longer have watermarks!

My channel can be viewed here. Thanks for all the support, guys!