• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lethargicdingo's Application

1. In-game name: Lethargicdingo
  2. Location & Age: United States (Georgia), 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I get along well with most everyone I meet. I love many different aspects of the game and can be of great use wherever I go.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I actually used to play here a few months ago. I found out the hard way that my OLD computer didn't like water. Needless to say, I'm on a new computer and would love to rejoin the community.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Absolutely!
  8. Additional Info: I have never cheated nor do I want to. What fun is a game with no challenge? As stated earlier I am 21 and I'm currently going to school in hopes of becoming a high school history teacher. I'd love to post some screen shots however this is a brand new computer and unfortunately don't have any. Sorry!

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
You seem to already be whitelisted.

03/15/11 was your acceptance date.

If you have any troubles logging in, post them here.

Sorry. I've been out for the last couple of days. I seem to be having trouble signing in...does the server run on an older version or something? And yes...woo Georgia :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We are currently running 1.8.1 because Bukkit hasn't released a complete+stable build for 1.0 (which our beloved Heroes depends on)

You could go looking for a 1.8 jar, or wait a week or two :) Activity has been very low with being downgraded (50-80 people at peak times)

Thank you. I'll look for one but most likely end up waiting the two weeks. After all, isn't it illegal to give out jars? (Even the older ones)