• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leliathin

Leliathin

Wood
In-game name: Leliathin
Location & Age: Utah, my actual age is private I hope you respect that allot of my names I have say that currently I'm 21 that's not true but my real age is my personal info. (and I will not release it)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and accept them they will be my guide and I will uphold them. I am an excellent farmer have been from the start.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: another server I played on had the program but it wasn't complete so I found this server. I liked what I read about it it got good reviews and your wiki site is much more updated on the hero classes. I still can't decide which but I'm leaning on healer.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no (I will in the future but I have already voted)
Additional Info: I don't have any screenshots of any farms as I modded my minecraft over the years and therefor lost everything when new updates came out. I from the start though went on a sever with a friend got to knowing about farming and made a huge area just for farming my friend didn't know till I was done but when he saw it he was like "wow dude excellent farm and you just started too" I was like "really?" and I just stuck with farming ever since. In fact ever since then I have made making a farm a higher priority almost that building my house.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Leliathin

Wood
my application is lengthy, that's the data I will share, anything else is considered personal in my opinion. I'm not very good at grammar never have been and I'm not planning for mod/admin so, don't really need to know how to do anything besides type. This is indeed my first impression and the best I will give considering I have no idea what else to add.

plz tell me what I could add adn I might depending on how I feel about it if this is the wrong place for signing up simply to play on the server then plz redirect me.

Ok I actually read the thing this time, or um meaning all of it. I just kinda went in read it and didn't think it could be different from other applications. It wasn't but it did help me think of things to add hope this helps I changed the top thing so tell me what you think now.

nvm what

No im sorry i was gonna give you some tips but not my place to post on here i forgot, rarely check apps out but i was gonna give you some pointers but edited it not to upset proctors since they check it out here ya know
ah yes um pointers I'm all for some you gonna give some and I'm willing to listen to them

not sure how to pm but I started a conversation

ello now theres like 50 people on looking at just mee LOL

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's very simple - if staff doesn't know your age, you cannot accept our TOS or EULA and therefore you cannot play on our server.