• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LeithShadowThorn mute appeal

IGN: LeithShadowThorn
Muted by: @JoshForReal
Time of mute:10:54 (server time)
Server/Channel: o chat
Reason for mute: i gave an example of whta i can and can't say
Your story: i told joshforreal to shut up. he said i dare you to say that again, i think i couldn't get a response so i said
what are you gonna do ban me i can tell you to shut up i just can say go fuck yourself specificlly not like i am now as an example
and i meant to type can't but was muted before i was able to correct it.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: LeithShadowThorn
Muted by: @JoshForReal
Time of mute:10:54 (server time)
Server/Channel: o chat
Reason for mute: i gave an example of whta i can and can't say
Your story: i told joshforreal to shut up. he said i dare you to say that again, i think i couldn't get a response so i said
what are you gonna do ban me i can tell you to shut up i just can say go fuck yourself specificlly not like i am now as an example
and i meant to type can't but was muted before i was able to correct it.
The reason you were muted was because I warned you about caps and you told me to shut up (I honestly should have muted you there). What tipped me over the edge to mute you was because of how I read it, I though you told me to go fuck myself. Which wasn't exactly what you were trying to say as you have explained that to me, but... Your actions in chat tonight was pretty idiotic tonight. Complaining about so much stuff people did not want to see doesn't help this situation. I will be giving you a 2 day mute. So after the 2 days have passed, go ahead and tag me in this again.