• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Legendary class exp

Arturec

Soulsand
Totally bugged, killed Keffalump for 5 xp... while killing mobs can yield up to 32. I don't know if this is intentional but honestly I can't level Initiate/Apprentice like this... maybe set it base 200? :)

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Totally bugged, killed Keffalump for 5 xp... while killing mobs can yield up to 32. I don't know if this is intentional but honestly I can't level Initiate/Apprentice like this... maybe set it base 200? :)
Eat exp crystals, it's suppose to be extremely hard to level

Arturec

Soulsand
It's supposed to level from pvp mainly.. atleast that's what it says on the wiki..

As well- ATK speed on fists (main weapon) is base and not augmentable to 100% bonus (like normal weapons) is that supposed to be a thing?

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It's supposed to level from pvp mainly.. atleast that's what it says on the wiki..

As well- ATK speed on fists (main weapon) is base and not augmentable to 100% bonus (like normal weapons) is that supposed to be a thing?

The fist has no hit timer. The reason weapons have 100% bonus is to negate the 1.9 hit timers.

As per the xp the wiki might not be up to date with the most recent changes. Legendary classes are not meant to be easy to level in anyway considering how powerful it is.

Arturec

Soulsand
The fist has no hit timer. The reason weapons have 100% bonus is to negate the 1.9 hit timers.

As per the xp the wiki might not be up to date with the most recent changes. Legendary classes are not meant to be easy to level in anyway considering how powerful it is.

Maybe I'm wrong, but when I spam click I do less damage than when I click slower... around half damage from spamming... so I wasn't sure.