• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Legend of the Academy [Discussion]

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@TheMormon Why is Triforce's server down. Now that I have oodles of free time now that I'm 18 I have time to build

EDIT: I miss dom

EDIT 2: @Theazian keep up the work on the AC thread and you might be able to add the official tag and get a sticky.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As a late member in Skyforge, I was sort of in awe of the AC building there, I remember that I "broke in" one time and felt quite guilty. As well, the recruitment policy was very lax, I remember firebomb428 asked Domitius "can i join" and dom just said "Yes". maybe I''ll build a large cobble, hogwarts dome thing near Lightforge.
EDIT: and Diavolo left us in February, perhaps in disgust at our lack of progress in LF :)

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
As a late member in Skyforge, I was sort of in awe of the AC building there, I remember that I "broke in" one time and felt quite guilty. As well, the recruitment policy was very lax, I remember firebomb428 asked Domitius "can i join" and dom just said "Yes". maybe I''ll build a large cobble, hogwarts dome thing near Lightforge.
EDIT: and Diavolo left us in February, perhaps in disgust at our lack of progress in LF :)
Awesome. Thanks for information.