• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LeDrewxcore application

In-game name: LeDrewxcore
Location & Age: Newfoundland, Canada. Age 22
Previous Bans: Not as far as I know. I was kicked from a server for having an "inappropriate skin," which has since been removed.
Referral(s): None
Have you voted for Herocraft: No, but I will shortly.
How'd you hear about Herocraft? MC forums.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do.
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am generally friendly and I love to build. I like to work with other people on projects which makes the whole multiplayer experience for me. I like the sound of the mods and server configuration, although I have yet to try them first hand i don't think I will be disappointed.
Additional Info: Alone I mainly PvE and explore, I am not too experienced in PvP and have only done so for fun, when asked, or through defense. I have only played on a hand full of servers since I started playing about 2 years ago and certainly not one as big as this it would be quite an experience.

I was kicked for the Nazi skin. I wasn't even on the server for more then 5 minutes before I was kicked. I was practically at spawn(protected) the whole time since one of the players was harassing me from leaving it due to the skin.

I didn't even think I was banned from there to be honest.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol, yes the ban scanner caught it. I was just curious if you also griefed, since it seems you were banned for both. *Reviews some more*