• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leaving... until Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultanian

Portal
I've made a lot of friends (and enemies apparently) since May of last year, and overall the experience of Herocraft has so far been my best. Feelings aside, I am leaving the server (and Minecraft until future updates) but I will still browse forums and partake in anything adventure-related... if that ever gets going again.

@MCderpy12 let me know when you are on and I'll give you my remaining souls to help out with your town (About 1.2k)

Thanks, and farewell.

Also, @Admins can someone put this in absence/leave?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I've made a lot of friends (and enemies apparently) since May of last year, and overall the experience of Herocraft has so far been my best. Feelings aside, I am leaving the server (and Minecraft until future updates) but I will still browse forums and partake in anything adventure-related... if that ever gets going again.

@MCderpy12 let me know when you are on and I'll give you my remaining souls to help out with your town (About 1.2k)

Thanks, and farewell.

Also, [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] can someone put this in absence/leave?
:_: No! Not another RP Player leaving!
Edit : What is it people with facepalming regular posts -.- I swear you guys go crazy with those ratings

Last edited:

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Thats a shame, was just about to promote you to co-owner :)
As I am getting fairly busy irl with exams and such other dreadful things.

If you are serious about leaving, That will make me sad, but the money will be gladly accepted, if you are willing to give.
I really do hope to see you back, as you are one person who I love (no homo) as you helped a ton the little time we spent together.

Best wishes (just say a time and I will say if I can make it)

~MC

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We'll see you soon! I will message you if I have some adventure work to be done before we get up and running full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.