• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leave of Absence

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know how long this is going to last, and it's already kind of late, so yeah.

Life's been hectic, lots of school stuff, things I enjoyed are boring me, and I just haven't been myself more recently. So, I'm gonna leave HC for a bit, may be a week or two, maybe a few months, but there's only one way to see. I may still hang out on the forums on occasion, but I'm not really sure.

If you feel like it would be appropriate, feel free to take my Guide and Herald status, as there's not much I would be doing for that anyway. If I'm up to it on my return, I'll take my staff positions back up.

Staff People: Dielan9999 Kainzo Angyles

OS Peoples: Symbolite xexorian victim130 Sidgil ironee212 Haxnn EtKEnn bfittipaldi EvilThor

Other Guys: leftovers5 Troppics Acherous Barnubus kevinlive gabizou @PeopleIKnowIMissed

Miss you all, I'll come back when I feel like I can.​
<3 Travis "TheMormon"​
(Kain, if you could move this that would be great, I can't post this in the right section)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Although I'm sad your leaving, life is much more important than Herocraft. I hope to see you back some day. :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Come back soon, narb!
Soon? Eh, we'll see. I've been out of it for a month or two, was kinda back to myself for a week a while ago. So might be a while. Plus Biology EOC, AP tests, finals, etc.,
Take all the time you need, some times life is more important
Sad to see you go man, Come back soon
Although I'm sad your leaving, life is much more important than Herocraft. I hope to see you back some day. :)
That's the plan, just be back when I return. ;)
Don't tag be then </3
bye bye
UltimateOptics :p
See ya
See you then ;)
Haha, see ya Dylan. ;)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow Mormon, all these times and you didn't even tag me... anyway, see you sometime soon! :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm on a minor break too man, we all need one from time to time! Hope to see you later!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Bai bai mormon,
You'll always be the only mormon I've ever met (kinda) lol
Cya when ya come back!