• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Leave/Absence] Going On Vacation!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey everyone, I will be traveling through Europe for the next 2.5 weeks, starting tomorrow night. Naturally, I will want to be spending my time seeing the sights, not playing Herocraft :D Don't kick me from the town, lumont Delfofthebla I_Love_Miners (/any other Umbra managers! Ellron23 ?):p I'll probably be able to check the forums occasionally.

leap1

Iron
Well, Jack, whatever you do don't get stranded on an island in a ice cream yogurt covered plane crash, thats the last thing I want you to deal with.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Europe? You mean by backyard?

LOL yup - I was in your backyard for a while! I spent a good amount of time in the Netherlands!
Have a great time. What countries are you checking out?

I went to the Netherlands, Germany, Greece, and Spain! It was a great time, but it's good to be back. :) I have a lot of catching up on the forums to do...
Ellron23 - no SCUBA :(, but does POON count if it's from my wife? HAHA. I didn't visit any of the "ladies" in Amsterdam...