• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Leather

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Leather is the weakest armor, one used by classes which require dps for their fighting, not a good defense. But the benefits of armor in all classes are plenty, and even the highest dps class should have reasonable armor. This is what I do not understand about leather armor. It is by far the weakest armor, but yet it is the hardest and most expensive, save for diamond. Classes such as rogue and caster need this added enhancement to survive a fight with a pala or healer, but in many cases, leather is just to rare and valuable to be used in PvP. To counter this, I suggest upping the leather drop amount from cows, and/or making an alchemist skill to mass produce leather. Just a thought.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Find a farmer... Problem solved. I can supply you leather If you find it that hard to get.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Even farmers seem to have issues with leather. If it was so easy to get, then why does it cost more than two times as much as iron?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just get a farmer to spawn 2 cows... Then breed away. Once you've got significant amount of cows... slay half... repeat.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Even farmers seem to have issues with leather. If it was so easy to get, then why does it cost more than two times as much as iron?

It's pricy cause It can afford to be. Heaps of people need leather.

Dozen or so Farmers + however many thiefs, healers,casters = Double the price of iron.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
its very easy to get a good sized heard going and then harvest what you need.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
The weak armor is to balance out this damage. If rouge had VERY good armor and VERY good DPS, rouge would be the most OP path on the server :p

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Farmers can use Looting 3 swords and get about 5 leather per cow. Personally I think that is plenty

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you give DPS classes good armor, then why not give Paladins, Dreadknights, Dragoons and Clerics DPS?

Make a cow farm and produce leather.

qNickp

TNT
-175 175 :D I sell leather 6 for 5 c. I try to keep 5 stacks in stock at all times. Green tent at TD. 20 coins for a full set. Just train outdoors and you'll make it back in a second or skip the next lottery draw