• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Learn2BeGeek

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Under the posts. It's a tiny little link I missed the first time I looked for it.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Under the posts. It's a tiny little link I missed the first time I looked for it.

Yeah, I know. It's better than the previous theme though. "Leave a comment" was on the top of the post, lost with all the tags.

I want to edit it, but I can't because I would need to go into the CSS script, but that costs money from Wordpress. :p
If my blog becomes a lot more popular, I plan on hosting it on my own domain and put up some spaces for advertisement. But like I said, that is only when it becomes popular, which may take a few months. :p

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
You may be interested in the Raspberry Pi... It's worth trying. It could be a great subject for the blog

Code:
http://raspberrypi.org

Thank you! I was going to write about static and getting shocked, but I'll look into this and probably write about it.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Read about it. Looks awesome. Seems like a better alternative to my Mac. Mac + this, instead of Ma + PC. Saves a lot of money.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah, I guess it is so simple that it would be better for a kid who wants to get into programming. Since I am not a kid and I want to get into programming, it would probably be better to get a PC. However, this isn't a bad alternative.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I find it fun to play with. There are so many ways to implement it (such as the
Code:
http://fishpi.org/
)
It forces the need of knowledge for bash and commands. That alone has taught me so much about terminal for even my Mac (UNIX right?) It costs so little two. I power it with a solar panel currently (just cause I can :p). If you plan for a PC though, PC.

I wouldn't call it simple though. Because it's linux and is command by Bash or Shell or whatever it is. Also tracking down ARM programs can be a bit of a task. Programming is pretty much required, so you are thrown into the right environment for prime learning.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Didn't read @jaif14 's post until now.

-It's pretty sick. Read on it more and more. This has potential. I feel like it will be really beneficial for an actual programming class in high school or even middle school. It's cheap and effective.

I like the idea of the guy putting his raspberrypi as a ship and sending it across the Atlantic. haha.

In Learn2BeGeek news:

I have been lazy/getting bad Wifi. I was writing a post on my phone about how bad my wifi experience was and then I accidentally clicked back and the page was gone. Pissed me off that I didn't write for the next two days. I also have been posting some pictures of my adventures.

Today I posted a useful post about international texting/calling. You all should read it.

I still plan to write my Java, RaspberryPi, and Wifi experience.