• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

League of legends Chat room

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I would love a league of legends herocraft chatroom. Sometimes all of my friends are being losers and dont feel like playing league. With the chatroom I could find people to play with since I hate solo queuing:).
Edit: After I find someone we would obv meet on ts. Ts= better communication

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would love a league of legends herocraft chatroom. Sometimes all of my friends are being losers and dont feel like playing league. With the chatroom I could find people to play with since I hate solo queuing:).
Where would you guys want the chat room, on LoL itself or somewhere else?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
llllllllaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Try Smite! Its more noob-friendly and fun IMO.
"Noob-Friendly" Yeh... everyone that plays the game is shit at it. I tried several games each one the other team fed. imo its way to easy.
Johnbaur add me on league and we'll help ye improve (add judgedread540, UltimateOptics, PanFlake)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
"Noob-Friendly" Yeh... everyone that plays the game is shit at it. I tried several games each one the other team fed. imo its way to easy.
Johnbaur add me on league and we'll help ye improve (add judgedread540, UltimateOptics, PanFlake)
Ok Ill do that. I am super busy now so It may be in the summer.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You noobs play NA to avoid my amazing solo-top skillz with Eternum Nocturne.

I only want to make a league room which is free and can be made on league of legends for queuing with people so you don't have to enter the endless abyss known as elo hell or now known has bronze...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I only want to make a league room which is free and can be made on league of legends for queuing with people so you don't have to enter the endless abyss known as elo hell or now known has bronze...
Elo hell doesn't excist, you're just bad :D

Seriously though, I've played 26 ranked games (got lvl 30 last week) and I'm Silver now.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5

Seriously though, I've played 26 ranked games (got lvl 30 last week) and I'm Silver now.
He's right elo hell doesnt really exist, but there is that one occasional troll and horrible players often.
Just carry your team!

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8

There is such thing as elo he'll I've gotten to gold 1 and can't rank up because I'm with with bronze level golds... Fcking people buying/trading accounts...