• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Leach t2 ult

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
so blood well is broken. So fixing bloodwell is one option...BUT, I have dreamt up a new skill.

Bloodthief: Based on how much damage you have taken, and how much HP your opponent has, you steal HP from your opponent, this skill can deal 200dmg at max, and heal for 200 at max. Party members who are nearby will recieve a balanced out amount of the health stolen at a rate of 50%. So if you steal 200 HP, and there is no party member near you, you gain 200Hp. But if one person is near, you gain100, and he/she gains 100. It's a single target skill that can only be used on a blood Union of 2 or more, the higher the blood union, the more health stolen. If you hae very low hp and your opponent has high hp, then you'll steal the max, but it's only meant to balance out the hp. So use it when you're low on Hp.

Obviously, fairly long cooldown, removes all blood bond on use. Subject to balancing. This is an idea post, so you could use this or maybe just fix blood well, which is a good skill in my opinion, just needs to actually work.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
so blood well is broken. So fixing bloodwell is one option...BUT, I have dreamt up a new skill.

Bloodthief: Based on how much damage you have taken, and how much HP your opponent has, you steal HP from your opponent, this skill can deal 200dmg at max, and heal for 200 at max. Party members who are nearby will recieve a balanced out amount of the health stolen at a rate of 50%. So if you steal 200 HP, and there is no party member near you, you gain 200Hp. But if one person is near, you gain100, and he/she gains 100. It's a single target skill that can only be used on a blood Union of 2 or more, the higher the blood union, the more health stolen. If you hae very low hp and your opponent has high hp, then you'll steal the max, but it's only meant to balance out the hp. So use it when you're low on Hp.

Obviously, fairly long cooldown, removes all blood bond on use. Subject to balancing. This is an idea post, so you could use this or maybe just fix blood well, which is a good skill in my opinion, just needs to actually work.
I like the idea, as light says too strong but easy number fixes are easy 100 damage and 100 hp would make it better but even then you still have to get someone to code it, so ya