• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion LayHands CD

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
IMO I think that skills like harmtouch and layhands should not be in the game. In a 1v1 situation, they provide crazy advantages over the other, though I am not sure if Heroes is based on a 1v1 scenario or a team fighting scenario.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
IMO I think that skills like harmtouch and layhands should not be in the game. In a 1v1 situation, they provide crazy advantages over the other, though I am not sure if Heroes is based on a 1v1 scenario or a team fighting scenario.
Heroes is based off of a team fighting scenario.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
They are a part of the class and most likely considered when balancing Dreadknight or Paladin. You are clearly unable to see the huge difference between "providing crazy advantages" and "making the class less powerful when not using them".

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
They are a part of the class and most likely considered when balancing Dreadknight or Paladin. You are clearly unable to see the huge difference between "providing crazy advantages" and "making the class less powerful when not using them".
You clearly dont realize that taking away these skills can be easily compensated.