• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lawlzie Application

Lawlzie

Wood
Hello! :) My name is Lawlzie, I would like to apply for a whitelist spot in the Herocraft server! I believe I am a nice, friendly player, and I would like to play Herocraft.
IGM: Lawlzie
Location: California, I will not specify where, though :). (USA)
Previous Bans: None, according to MCBans
Referrals: None D:, Sorry for the inconvenience, I just found it while looking for a server :).
Reason for Application: Well, where should I begin. Im looking for a good server, one that is suitable for my RPG tastes in gaming. Ive played in ONE server, prior to this, which had the Heroes Plugin, and that was an excellent plugin. I would just like to play in a Minecraft server, with Heroes, and RPG format, and a server with anti-grief rules, and stealing allowed, as Raiding is very enjoyable, in the middle of "The Heist," (If you have ever been in a raid, you know what I mean :D). So, that is my reason for application: I would like an RPG Formatted server, a server with Anti-Grief Rules, and a server with good plugins. :)
Thank you, Admins, for considering my application to the server!
Have a good day!
-Lawlzie

Lawlzie

Wood
Oops! I forgot the rest of my application :D. I got carried away, and here it is:
Method of Finding Server: Searching up Heroes Plugin on Google, of course!
Have I voted for the server: Currently no, but I will, after I post my reply.
Additional Information: I have read through the rules, and no comment :).

Salut!
-Lawlzie

Lawlzie

Wood
Erm, sorry if I'm mistaken, but McBans.com has no prior bans to my name, may I ask where you checked so I may see?