• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Late Interoductions don't let me down now!

CatLawer

Coal
What's up everyone CatLawer here. I've been a member since May and I've never actually made a post yet. I'm a long distance ranaway kind of person so you probably won't see me within PVP that often, but I do enjoy changing my style every once in a while. Currently I'm a bard and I'm roaming the PVE zone so approach me whenever you want to have fun and enjoy a quick adventure. I also don't mind helping out beginners whenever I can so don't be shy to ask. Enjoy your time in HeroCraft!

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
What's up everyone CatLawer here. I've been a member since May and I've never actually made a post yet. I'm a long distance ranaway kind of person so you probably won't see me within PVP that often, but I do enjoy changing my style every once in a while. Currently I'm a bard and I'm roaming the PVE zone so approach me whenever you want to have fun and enjoy a quick adventure. I also don't mind helping out beginners whenever I can so don't be shy to ask. Enjoy your time in HeroCraft!

Making it official huh? Welcome again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Welcome!