• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Last nights rollback

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
Apparently the world saves every 15 mins but thats not the case for what happened to me. I had built over 90% of the keep in the middle of my castle and it all got reset, from the blocks to the 20ish ICs i had placed. There is more proof of this due to the exploit report I made later last night that @Danda responded to. After a full look around what It looks like is that one chunk seems to have rolled back an excess of 8+hours, There is proof at my plot if you wish to come see it. Thank you. More evidence can come from @Leeness and @Plum__ as they have proof to what I had been doing as well. @Admins

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Apparently the world saves every 15 mins but thats not the case for what happened to me. I had built over 90% of the keep in the middle of my castle and it all got reset, from the blocks to the 20ish ICs i had placed. There is more proof of this due to the exploit report I made later last night that @Danda responded to. After a full look around what It looks like is that one chunk seems to have rolled back an excess of 8+hours, There is proof at my plot if you wish to come see it. Thank you. More evidence can come from @Leeness and @Plum__ as they have proof to what I had been doing as well. [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP]
Use petition IN GAME - there's a chance that @Admins can rollback the area if they can proof it was edited. Note, we save information to the PRism DAtabase.

I've also adjusted the saves to hopefully ensure something more than an hour or two rollback does not happen.

Staff (including myself) works tirelessly on this server, I expect you to show a bit more gratitude and less entitlement if you want assistance. 4th of July (and most holidays) will have less staff online to assist, we have families and lives to enjoy as well.

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
Use petition IN GAME - there's a chance that [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can rollback the area if they can proof it was edited. Note, we save information to the PRism DAtabase.

I've also adjusted the saves to hopefully ensure something more than an hour or two rollback does not happen.

Staff (including myself) works tirelessly on this server, I expect you to show a bit more gratitude and less entitlement if you want assistance. 4th of July (and most holidays) will have less staff online to assist, we have families and lives to enjoy as well.

Thanks Kainzo! Sorry for my outburst, it was a little much due to the circumstances, sorry for all the hassle!