• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Last Minute Notice: PvP Tourney

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Sadly the Tournament is being canceled.

This is mostly due to lack of players.
Thanks for signing up to those who did!
Next time we'll try to get more notice so people have time to plan it out.​

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
03fed212bf13d008ddbb4d8a9fedd3ce750640574818dbf09b9f80d3c184bf91eb830cb14ce9d56aea46b2dea366533a3f5b51f798990a54bad4faa4e3c8_zpscxcahwjf.png

@Heralds @Kainzo @Admins

February 3v3

2/20/17 @ 5:00pm CST
Entry Deadline: 2/20/17 @ 4:30pm CST

Players will be provided with:
Classes, Levels, and Gear.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:​
  • Create a Post including a Team Captain, 2 Members, up to 1 Sub, and a Team Name​
  • Show up on time​
  • Classes and Weapons are obtained inside the /bs menu. Armor Can be purchased from Signs inside the holding cells.​
RULES FOR COMBATANTS:​
  • You must stay in the arena during competition (no leaving)​
  • No re-entering arena after death (Revives disabled)​
  • Team Names Must adhere to all rules (Ie: Do Not Reference Player's in Your Titles, Nothing Offensive or any M3mes).​
RULES FOR OBSERVERS:​
  • Do not enter the Arena unless called.​
  • Cheering / Booing are allowed, however harassment of Event Staff / Players is not.​
  • Please do not use Hero Skills, particles can cause Lag for some.​
  • Violation of the above rules will mean a one-day serverwide suspension, and voiding of Team Position in ladder.​

Prizes:

FIRST PLACE:
-TBA
SECOND PLACE:
-TBA
THIRD PLACE:
-TBA

I know this is last minute (Hence title) but I got some time I wasn't expecting, and decided to use it to run a tourney.​
Team name: Make Pvp Great Again
Members:
@911FashionPolice @Pugglez_
Sub:
@CoolBeans279

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
No current plans for Class Bans or limits.

If it's an issue it can be changed for future tourneys.
I think giving each team something like 2 class bans and limiting each team to one of each class would be pretty cool - might be cool to see a larger diversity of classes played.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I think giving each team something like 2 class bans and limiting each team to one of each class would be pretty cool - might be cool to see a larger diversity of classes played.

I would like to see this. Also please ban dragoon against me if I end up actually even being able to play in tournament.(I have a new secret weapon) not like anyone's actually freighted of a dragoon in 3v3s

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If you get an Error when doing /bs on event, make sure you hit one of the buttons inside the holding cells.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I don't think a glad title should be given if there isn't gonna be more then at least 5-6 teams >.> and I agree with what @Trazil Said

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Well I don't think a glad title should be given if there isn't gonna be more then at least 5-6 teams >.> and I agree with what @Trazil Said
I'm not gonna run a Tourney with 3 teams, that's just giving stuff away without anyone having to try.

I'd look for 6-7 teams.

I'd given more notice, but I didn't know I had off Today, I thought I was gonna have work.