• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lapis drops

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so I dont know if anyone else has brought this up, but in single player lapis lazuli is supposed to drop like redstone.

"Lapis lazuli is an ore block that was added with the 1.2 update.... It drops 4-8 blue dye, which can be used to create blue wool, crafted into a Lapis Lazuli block, or mixed with other dyes."

Was wondering if this is going to be fixed. As is, I'm finding less lapis than diamond and its getting annoying.

xMaTT_24

Dirt
It does drop like redstone, as in, multiple Lapis for one block.

I don't believe its rarity is glitched, but I could be wrong.

Encoded2

Stone
I currently have two stacks of lapis that ive bought from others. If the drops are fixed they will go down in value so it would be best to keep the drops the same.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
xMaTT_24 said:
It does drop like redstone, as in, multiple Lapis for one block.

I don't believe its rarity is glitched, but I could be wrong.

This is working for you on the server? Its been dropping one per block for me. Last lapis I mined was about 2 days ago I doubt anything has changed.

Encoded2 said:
I currently have two stacks of lapis that ive bought from others. If the drops are fixed they will go down in value so it would be best to keep the drops the same.

I dont have the coin to buy all the lapis I want. I'd rather they drop correctly and mine them myself.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The guy saying it drops correctly meant for single player, because it doesn't for anyone on multi unless there is a mod for it. There is an update either tuesday or wednesday, it might be fixed in the update. I hope so, because then I will stop wasting my time when mining lapi. The almost 2 stacks ive mined over time could have been double that.

Encoded2

Stone
wolfgang784 said:
The guy saying it drops correctly meant for single player, because it doesn't for anyone on multi unless there is a mod for it. There is an update either tuesday or wednesday, it might be fixed in the update. I hope so, because then I will stop wasting my time when mining lapi. The almost 2 stacks ive mined over time could have been double that.

I hope the updates will fix it, but ill have to sell all my lapis before the price dropes then rebuy it when the prices are low.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
wolfgang784 said:
There is an update either tuesday or wednesday, it might be fixed in the update.

Where did u get this info from? And do you mean Minecraft is getting an update or our server?

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so I just found out that its not just this server that has problems with Lapis drops. I guess its something notch messed up on so it doesnt function right in multiplayer.
He needs to work on multiplayer functions more anyway c_c