• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lance77am's Application **edited**

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance77am

Stone
In-game name:lance77am Location & Age:California,10*i am mature enough to not grief and be a resonable person*
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Only my friends server because he was mad.
Referral(s):toastt(saw a video)
Reason you should be accepted:I read the rules and the wiki.I have been looking for a good balanced pvp/smp server for about a month now,and no server i have found matchs how this one looks. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw a video by toastt,and i found this server looks very promising.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No,but i would vote for it as many time as i could if i liked the server if i get accepted
Additional Info:I read up on the wiki,and the custom mods seam awesome!I want to become a trap enginner.I might join a city and make hidden passageways and traps for them.I am a dedicated player,7 days a week,5-7 hours at best.I hugely enjoy redstone,and hope to find someone to enhance my already-good skills.I am very loyal and stratagy oriented,i love to make traps and help deffend for war.I would post screenshots of my achievements,but i cannot reach my builds,for they have been deleted when i was downloading a mod... :( will post screenshots if wanted in future.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Can you explain this ban?

We don't allow grieving what so ever.

lance77am

Stone
My friend banned me only because i was comparing his server to another server i have been on,he got realy mad at me,and temp banned me.I dident do anything wrong,i never grief unless it is allowed,and i ALWAYS do what the admins say.So hopefully this doesnt damage my chances. :eek:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't know, could you somehow get a link for this or some proof of this story?

@Brutalacerate what do you think?

lance77am

Stone
Truely,i cant get proof of it at the moment,but that was about half a yearr ago,and the friend that banned me is currently offline.So i cant get proof right now,but later IF i can convince my friend to make an account on this fourm and post proof here, IF i can even talk to him.So its iffy

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Truely,i cant get proof of it at the moment,but that was about half a yearr ago,and the friend that banned me is currently offline.So i cant get proof right now,but later IF i can convince my friend to make an account on this fourm and post proof here, IF i can even talk to him.So its iffy
We'll be waiting for this "proof." Remember, we do check IP Addresses on accounts in case you try and pull a fast one. ;)

lance77am

Stone
Ill bring it in about 2-6 hours,and ill try to get my other friend who was online at the time aswell.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but "California,10" ?
Ummm... good god.. I totally didn't see that there. There's no way we can whitelist you as you are under the age of 13. You legally can NOT agree to our Terms of Service (it requires you to be age 13 or older). Sorry, it looks like a good app but maybe come back in a few years

lance77am

Stone
IDK if anyone is gunna read this,i realy dont care,dont even read it if u cat feel sad for someone who wasnt old enough to get on whitelist. Im so so so so so so sososooooo sad im not 13 yet. :( i will come back in 3 years,and i WILL get on this server :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name:lance77am Location & Age:California,10*i am mature enough to not grief and be a resonable person*
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Only my friends server because he was mad.
Referral(s):toastt(saw a video)
Reason you should be accepted:I read the rules and the wiki.I have been looking for a good balanced pvp/smp server for about a month now,and no server i have found matchs how this one looks. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw a video by toastt,and i found this server looks very promising.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No,but i would vote for it as many time as i could if i liked the server if i get accepted
Additional Info:I read up on the wiki,and the custom mods seam awesome!I want to become a trap enginner.I might join a city and make hidden passageways and traps for them.I am a dedicated player,7 days a week,5-7 hours at best.I hugely enjoy redstone,and hope to find someone to enhance my already-good skills.I am very loyal and stratagy oriented,i love to make traps and help deffend for war.I would post screenshots of my achievements,but i cannot reach my builds,for they have been deleted when i was downloading a mod... :( will post screenshots if wanted in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.