• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

laheugan's application for joining the Multiverse

laheugan

Wood
In-game name: laheugan
Location & Age: Great Britain, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None on any game.
Referral(s): Reec0n
Reason you should be accepted: I would be an excellent addition to the server and I believe myself to enhance the world and the community and I have few interesting stories ;) ...
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Reec0n told me. and a few from my NavyFIELD, World of Tanks and IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 [4.101m Hyperlobby] told me too.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No because I would like to make a judgment for myself before I do a vote, as I do not have much information... yet :p
Additional Info: Well I do love Minecraft, and video games in general, I can fly planes and do so sometimes, I know Electronics, after studying it at school and I enjoy walking through the tall hills of my local area. Battlefield rocks also. I play quite a few games, but none seems to have the qualities that make MineCraft so unique, and Herocraft is one of those things with a preceding reputation, which is a reason why I would like to join the Community.

/la heu

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to herocraft laheugan! Check your inbox for more info! If you have any questions about the game or issues feel free to PM me! :)