• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lags

TNT
Hello guys, I live in europe and I have been experiencing some pretty lags lately. Every 2-5 min while sprinting i get stuck for 10 sec and cant move, or when im in a fight with a monster my character freezes for 3 sec all monsters can attack me besides me. Is anyone else expieriencing this? Its really annoying and would like to get it fixed.

Hello guys, I live in europe and I have been experiencing some pretty lags lately. Every 2-5 min while sprinting i get stuck for 10 sec and cant move, or when im in a fight with a monster my character freezes for 3 sec all monsters can attack me besides me. Is anyone else expieriencing this? Its really annoying and would like to get it fixed.
I've gotten this a couple times while building.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I believe this may be nocheat and I'm putting in a fix for it.

If it isnt nocheat then this is a network side issue either at a broken gateway between the datacenter and you (or several yous)

Thanks for reporting it and see if the 1PM restart alleviates it.