• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LafeD's Ban Appeal

LafeD

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:LafeD
Banned by: gabizou Angyles Danda
Time of ban: Today, I didnt note what time
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story:dils1, roflcer, spikeslol and myself live in dils1's and blugauga_5's regions. As a joke on spikes who had killed me earlier, I placed lava in his room of the house as a joke. I didnt think that spikes would be upset and petition me for it, and after I was first banned he didnt realize that it would go this far, and he apologised and on my behalf dils1 talked to gabizou ingame, and said that it was all a misunderstanding and that the region owners (dils and bluga) forgave me. As a result gabizou kindly unbanned me.

Later on in the evening while spikeslol dils1 and myself were raiding, i was kicked from the game and the message saying that i was banned for 'Griefing' again. dils1 talked to Angyles and he said that she said that danda had looked at the ban again and put it on again because of waste of staff time. Im deeply sorry for the grief and the time I wasted gabizou and Angyles. Please consider my appeal.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are the facts as we know it:

1. No where on your file does it say Gabi decided to remove the ban, so it looks like either he screwed up placing the ban or you some how got past it.
  2. Danda said the ban should stand because of the waste of our time
  3. I added the ban back per Danda, who is now handling it.
It is my understanding he is not going to hold you to the full week's ban, and will remove it early, but he wants the point there that it is not okay to screw around in game and waste our time.