• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kyoland_Soldier's Application

IGN: Kyoland_Soldier

Location and AGE: USA, 24

Previous Bans: None

Referals: None

How did you hear about Herocraft: I was searching for Hardcore Minecraft MMORPG servers through google and foud you.

Have you voted for Herocraft: No, I have not.

Do you agree to terms: Yes, I do agree to all the terms.

Reason for being accepted: I would like to join your server, Herocraftonline, because I have not experienced a mmorpg version of either minecraft or tekkit. Also, I can bring the skills of Mining, building, smelting, crafting, selling, and managing town, nations, factions. I do not use foul language. I wish to learn more about the way other servers run minecraft and the plugins so I may one day open up a server of my own to enchance other peopole's lives while they are online. While I am here I will do my best to make this server a fun, exciting, and a place where all walks of life can enjoy a simple game without the fear of problems.

Special key = {HCK15},

Ps: while I was graylisted I already had been warned for hacking the server. Please hear me out entirely before accepting. I was at the time running Misa420's 64x64 texture pack and was walking through the learning area for the hero professions. I could not open up the gate or have any of the bridges, hidden doors, or gates open. I found out that I had some sort of error on the part of my client of minecraft. It is not a hacked client nor was I hacking. After I quit the game and returned to the main screen for logginging to the server, I made sure the texture pack I was using was not on and logged in. This solved the problem and I was able to continue. I am mentioning this because I was warned agressively. Although I understand hacking is a problem, all issues I have are associated to disconnections, or incorporating texturepacks, rather than any hacking. I do not own nor have any use in using programs for hacking purposes. I feel they are not going to benefit anyone who actually uses them unless the person using such programs is only looking to cause problems for others.
I hope this will help you understand any such events that have occured before being accepted and will not harm my chances of bing accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

How did you hear about Herocraft: I was searching for Hardcore Minecraft MMORPG servers through google and foud you.

Reason for being accepted: I would like to join your server, Herocraftonline, because I have not experienced a mmorpg version of either minecraft or tekkit. Also, I can bring the skills of Mining, building, smelting, crafting, selling, and managing town, nations, factions. I do not use foul language. I wish to learn more about the way other servers run minecraft and the plugins so I may one day open up a server of my own to enchance other peopole's lives while they are online. While I am here I will do my best to make this server a fun, exciting, and a place where all walks of life can enjoy a simple game without the fear of problems.

Special key: CHK15

Ps: while I was graylisted I already had been warned for hacking the server. Please hear me out entirely before accepting. I was at the time running Misa420's 64x64 texture pack and was walking through the learning area for the hero professions. I could not open up the gate or have any of the bridges, hidden doors, or gates open. I found out that I had some sort of error on the part of my client of minecraft. It is not a hacked client nor was I hacking. After I quit the game and returned to the main screen for logginging to the server, I made sure the texture pack I was using was not on and logged in. This solved the problem and I was able to continue. I am mentioning this because I was warned agressively. Although I understand hacking is a problem, all issues I have are associated to disconnections, or incorporating texturepacks, rather than any hacking. I do not own nor have any use in using programs for hacking purposes. I feel they are not going to benefit anyone who actually uses them unless the person using such programs is only looking to cause problems for others.
I hope this will help you understand any such events that have occured before being accepted and will not harm my chances of bing accepted.

Your special key is incorrect and I cannot review your application until it is. Thanks!

Also I am curious who warned you about hacking? Our system does auto alerts and one of them speaks of hacking, so I am curious if it was a mod/admin or the system alerts. @Kyoland_Soldier

I have made changes to the special key although it mentions that the number of characters not letters in the ign for the y in, HCxy, and the x in, HCxy was K for Kyoland_Soldier because that was the first letter in the ign as asked. The number of total characters includes the dash that was subbed. but I will let you tell me further if I need to make specific changes or make the change back to (CHK15) for the special Key. I believe it was a moderator or admin because i was specificlly warned not just having a warning mentioning players who hack will be banned. Thank you for taking time to view my application and I hope I have fixed everything as you wanted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Special key: CHK14

I have made changes to the special key although it mentions that the number of characters not letters in the ign for the y in, HCxy, and the x in, HCxy was K for Kyoland_Soldier because that was the first letter in the ign as asked. The number of total characters includes the dash that was subbed. but I will let you tell me further if I need to make specific changes or make the change back to (CHK15) for the special Key. I believe it was a moderator or admin because i was specificlly warned not just having a warning mentioning players who hack will be banned. Thank you for taking time to view my application and I hope I have fixed everything as you wanted.

No sorry but your special key is still incorrect.

I am sorry for taking so many tries and wasting some of your time viewing my application. I hope I have corrected the issue after viewing some accepted applications and re-viewing the post on read before applying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry for taking so many tries and wasting some of your time viewing my application. I hope I have corrected the issue after viewing some accepted applications and re-viewing the post on read before applying.

Where are you correcting it, because your application still shows it as incorrect.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

That is where you can find how to do it, when you see the mistake you are making you will facepalm.

Thanks sorry I was placing the first 2 letters backwards. I must be tired today. that was a simple mistake and I over looked it atleast 3 times.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I believe it was a moderator or admin because i was specificlly warned not just having a warning mentioning players who hack will be banned. Thank you for taking time to view my application and I hope I have fixed everything as you wanted.

It sounds stupid but what colour was the text? White? And did it say "You have been warned?"[DOUBLEPOST=1349495055,1349494625][/DOUBLEPOST]In any case, everything checks out fine, so welcome to Herocraft

If I can remember correctly the text was yellow while the [*] was yellow. I believe that was correct. It was just mentioned at a very incovient time when I was having small a small issue and I wanted to mention it so I was not with holding any information.

ok thanks for the imput. I t was just at such a convient time that I though someone actually heard me and that was their response.