• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

KuramaBingyi New Application

KuramaBingyi

Stone
  1. In-game name: KuramaBingyi
  2. Location & Age: South Korea, 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): None. Please see 6. for details.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm not really going to go into any detail on why I should be accepted, because I have no set skills or abilities when it comes to anything in Minecraft - only playing every-so-often when I'm bored. However, when I heard about this server, I was interested. The thing to keep in mind with me is, whatever I don't know I'll learn within a short period of time - I have great adaptability. I follow all rules that are provided with very little deviation.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I might not have a specific person who referred me, but a few friends of mine from a group I'm a part of (who shall remain anonymous) had piqued my interest about the server. I do not know their in-game names, but they did a hell of a job talking about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have a few screenshots of something I built when I was on a friend's server. It was basically a desert oasis rest-stop for a massive train line I assisted in building. They were taken while Minecraft was still in beta, but I was rather proud of this build until my friend took down the server.

2011-09-19_011151.png

2011-09-19_011158.png

2011-09-19_011210.png

2011-09-20_004436.png

2011-09-20_004230.png