• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kthom299's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthom299

TNT
IGN:kthom299
Banned by: @LordZelkova
Time of ban:23-05-2017 10:04
Reason for ban: I was unbanned after explaining it to LordZelkova, Something happened to it and it and im kinda somewhat banned (ip address) And they may be dead im unsure or just studying or something else because why would I know. So yeah
Your story: How i got in contact was using an alt which i explained to LordZelkova (pretty much explained it all to them, the alt is banned didnt care for it, it belonged to my sister who doesnt play online. And i was too lazy to go on here and select a random staff member to talk to so why not let one choose me.... But yeah. oh is there a chance that if its an ip ban it may be under my sisters account?, if so its "ethom126", if not ok cool i have no clue about this stuff.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
looking into this.

EDIT: ethom126 was IP banned, I've changed this to a global ban on that account and removed the IP ban. You should be able to login now @kthom299

Status
Not open for further replies.