• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ksterle2 Application

ksterle2

Dirt
Ksterle2
Michigan, Age: 15
I do not know the servers i have been banned from But i assure u i do not hack or grief
Referrals: none
I am a Diehard minecraft player and i am very good under any cirumstance and i will support u in any way

I have heard about hero craft through a few of my friends and they said that it looked awesome so im going to join.

Yes I have voted

I am in school from 7Am till 3:30 pm so i will not be on through this time period on weekdays And i have admin status on 20 different servers so i know how to admin, Thanks for your time

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
So they ban you when they no longer consider you a friend? Did you do things do make them ban you?

ksterle2

Dirt
may i know if i will be accepted i would love to begin playing on this server it looks awesome

ksterle2

Dirt
R u going to answer my question cause ive been waiting since 1:30 i would like to know soon

ksterle2

Dirt
okay seriously ive been waiting since 1:30 I would like a reply sometime before 10:30 Otherwise i may look elseware This may seem kinda pushy but i would expect admins and whitelisters to reply quicker cause this is taking forever I know in the end it will all be worth it but seriously u should pick up the pace

ksterle2

Dirt
ok i know you may be busy but i am almost done if you could please just let me know if i am accepted or not because there is nothing wrong on my application i do not see why u cant accept it, please,and thank you if u decide to

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratz, you've been whitelisted, welcome to herocraft, check your pm for more info