• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kryptomaniac - Banker Application

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN:

Kryptomaniac

Position applying for:

Server Banker

Age|Timezone:

17 | EST (ONT, Canada)

How long have you been on Herocraft?:

Since October 2011.

Why do you think you would make a good banker?:

Well, the primary reason I think I would make an amazing DHX banker is throughout the years of my gaming career, I have become very aware and experienced as to how the economy works on various games. I have spent quite a bit of time on World of Warcraft as well as Everquest running the market, studying the economy, and figuring out how to best be a part of it. I know what makes a game economy tick, and how it stays alive as well, as well as how it can die. Another major factor is I am really active, although sometimes too much. Between those early morning hours, to the late hours of the night I am pretty much always available to bank. As a plus side to the chance of becoming a banker, as my trading buisness has vastly increased over the past few weeks, I have had the chance to meet a lot of the gold sellers on the server, and was given a chance to show that I am reliable, patient, and quick to respond for buisness. I almost guarantee everyone one of my customers would agree with this. The last reason I want to apply for banker is I am VERY organized. I have already built a spreadsheet that I would use to log all my transactions, on a person by person basis, so that I can keep an accurate count of who I have banked, when I banked them, and any other pertinent information. This will also allow me to give this information to an admin if ever needed.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Well, most of the important information I already listed. I would just love to get the opportunity to become a server banker. I believe every staff position gives a little something back to the server, and since I consider this server my home, I would love to be able to give back to it in this way. A lot of people know me, and I don't have quarrels really with anyone. And just like any job interview, references are usually requested so both @Leeness and @ReedME have offered to do so on my behalf. Sidenote, i've been monitoring the uptimes and downtimes to when bankers are online and not, and obviously its during the slow hours. Typically, I am on way late at night as well as in this slow hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Krypto.

Edited 2/21/2102: Added more under why I would make a good banker