• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kriterian white list application

Kriterian

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kriterian
  2. Location & Age: NC, USA & 39 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): This is my first server
  4. Referral(s): Unfortunately, none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled "best minecraft servers".
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an avid role player, a mature adult and really enjoy Minecraft. I usually play other MMORPG's on a PVP server but have never played Minecraft except single player.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK9
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy special effects make up, reading (fantasy/horror/sci-fi) and movies. I told a friend about Minecraft, got him addicted and then converted my RPG newbie wife to it as well. I really wish I'd discovered this game when it came out because it's a blast.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kriterian
  2. Location & Age: NC, USA & 39 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): This is my first server
  4. Referral(s): Unfortunately, none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled "best minecraft servers".
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an avid role player, a mature adult and really enjoy Minecraft. I usually play other MMORPG's on a PVP server but have never played Minecraft except single player.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK9
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy special effects make up, reading (fantasy/horror/sci-fi) and movies. I told a friend about Minecraft, got him addicted and then converted my RPG newbie wife to it as well. I really wish I'd discovered this game when it came out because it's a blast.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1353982976,1353982825][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to your first server. I have added you to the whitelist =)

Kriterian

Gold
Thanks for the invite. I misread the "DO NOT POST on whitelist applications" topic so I was scared to repsond here. I'm a little a nervous (and indecisive) so far and haven't left the training island, but it seems fun.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the invite. I misread the "DO NOT POST on whitelist applications" topic so I was scared to repsond here. I'm a little a nervous (and indecisive) so far and haven't left the training island, but it seems fun.

Haha take your time. I suggest browsing our Wiki it might help you out with some decisions. Also join /ch Tour. That is kind of the welcome channel so feel free to ask questions. =)