• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

krazedmatt96 application

1. In-game name: krazedmatt96

2. Location and Age: New York, 20

3. Previous Bans: None

4. Referrals: the_milkmeister

5. Reasons Why I Should Be Accepted: I am an avid player of mmos, and I love the rpg element that you guys have fused within minecraft with your array of plugins. I have a lot to offer when it comes to PvP, as well as commerce. I look forward to trading and selling things through the awesome chest shop system. One day I hope to rule my own guild of merchants and slowly conquer the herocraft world with my cunning and awesomeness. I will slowly make alliances with all of the merchants of the server and those who do not assimilate will be hunted and their corpse publicly displayed as a beacon to my enemies not to mess with the merchant king.

6. How did you hear about herocraft?: My friend told me about this server and how "pimpilicious" it was. (his words not mine)

7. Have you voted for herocraft?: Yes I have!

8: Additional Information: I'm a dedicated player, and I get on when I have the time. When I'm not playing Minecraft I play Team Fortress 2, Left for Dead 2 with my buds, Portal 2 and many, many, MANY, others. I am known to hang out at the pizzeria in my what little time I'm not playing video games and munch on garlic knots and drink the blood of my enemies I have previously decapitated.

(Sorry for the lack of a picture of my previous work, as my minecraft house is top secret under the classified information procedures act, it was called Camp AlamoStrikeMarshmello and housed the 16th, 18th and 101st army battalions back in 'nam. Yeah that's right 'NAM. I've seen things man….things…)

Anywhooooo

Stay thirsty my friends.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.