• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion KoTH

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
An automated KoTH (King of The Hill) event held every week or so, would be a brilliant addition to Herocraft, as it would mean a lot more group PvP, and would be very entertaining. It could start at 6PM(for example) and go on for a few hours(to give people chance to get on, taking timezones into account), and the team/group in control at the end wins. The prize could be a temporary title, 100c each, or something.
The Architects could design some venues, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
Also, when a KoTH event isn't taking place, the venues could be used as the PvP designated areas that Sam suggested.

Trust me, it's damn good fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1370467675,1369325495]

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a suggestion, it shouldn't be who has it at the end, but who holds it the longest.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Got a plugin that automates it?

Nope, looked around, but no luck, most servers have custom/private KoTH plugins it seems, but could something be done with this plugin or this one?

Could parts of the MobArena or deathmatch plugins be used, as they're automated.

I understand something like this could take a lot of work, I'd try and do it if I could, but I know nothing about coding.

Kainzo