• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Koo's Application

koocai101

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: koocai101
  2. Location & Age: 20, United States
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None of which I know of.
  4. Referral(s): C_r_a_z_e, cow_monkeys
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends Craze and Cow referred me to this server. They said it is a good server and has a well structured community, they said they were playing since a few months ago and thought I should join since the server just updated with a new map. A fresh start for our group.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing the game since early alpha and know and understand the game and it's workings, causing less of a hassle to administrators and other players. I enjoy building and roleplaying with other players and getting along in the server, trading, talking, etc. and think it would be a lot of fun along with what I've heard of Herocraft from my friends. It sounds better than other servers we have played on as a group.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK9}
  10. Additional Info: I am a very active, friendly person. In the real world I enjoy fixing and building computers, exercising and chilling to a good movie. I enjoy playing Steam games like Garry's Mod, Counter Strike, and Portal 2. I love Strategy and RTS games like X3: Terran Conflict, Skyrim, Company of Heroes, and many other games.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347111803,1347111245][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @koocai101! No bans, always great! Could you add to your additional info? For example, what other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application and make a post letting me know it has been updated. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Application accepted, welcome to Herocraft! We are currently having issues regarding the whitelist right now so I can't whitelist you right away. Until the issue is resolved feel free to play on the server as part of the greylist. Thank you for being patient!