• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

koen31's mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

koen31

TNT
IGN: koen31
Muted by: @Apherdite
Time of mute: 10 PM Central
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Stating opinions that opposed staff and calling a staff an ass.
Your story: This mute is wayyyyyyyy outta line.... A 30 day GLOBAL mute for opposing staff opinions? You must be out of your mind. If you honestly think this is a fair mute there is something wrong with your brain. A global mute for talking in o chat..... that makes so much sense. 30 days for opinions and 1 curse word. That is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apherdite

Queen Bee
IGN: koen31
Muted by: @Apherdite
Time of mute: 10 PM Central
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Stating opinions that opposed staff and calling a staff an ass.
Your story: This mute is wayyyyyyyy outta line.... A 30 day GLOBAL mute for opposing staff opinions? You must be out of your mind. If you honestly think this is a fair mute there is something wrong with your brain. A global mute for talking in o chat..... that makes so much sense. 30 days for opinions and 1 curse word. That is beyond ridiculous.

It's not opposition of staff opinion. It's being disrespectful to not only myself but Kainzo as well. You were not only being outrageously disrespectful, you were bringing down others with you.

And due to your belligerent and insulting mute appeal, I am considering 30 days the MINIMUM.

Also, don't tag Angyles. She can't help you. I muted you, I will unmute you when I feel you have learned to respect your fellow players and staff. Until then, you'll have plenty of time to reflect upon your poorly chosen words and actions.

koen31

TNT
It's not opposition of staff opinion. It's being disrespectful to not only myself but Kainzo as well. You were not only being outrageously disrespectful, you were bringing down others with you.

And due to your belligerent and insulting mute appeal, I am considering 30 days the MINIMUM.

Also, don't tag Angyles. She can't help you. I muted you, I will unmute you when I feel you have learned to respect your fellow players and staff. Until then, you'll have plenty of time to reflect upon your poorly chosen words and actions.
This isn't true though. Its very over exaggerated. "outrageously disrespectful" is far from what I was being, and I especially didn't appreciate you patronizing me for my opinions. Second of all my words were not poorly chosen and I didn't do any actions. I used the word "ass" which is not a very disrespectful word. Other than that nothing mutable was said. I honestly have no idea how you can consider this a fair mute appeal. The staff her must have some sort of bias against me because people have said way worse and have not been muted.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's all opinion, and my opinion in regards to disrespecting the founders of the server trumps yours. You haven't even been here for three whole months, and not only that but you have already been muted FIVE times. FIVE. I honestly don't know why I am not just banning you, because with a track record like that, it doesn't look like you're meshing with the server at all.

My decision stands. You obviously didn't learn anything from your previous mutes. Be glad you're only muted.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Locking this thread, try again in a month.

Let me clarify something here for those who weren't online or feel he was muted unjustly.

First and foremost, global chats aren't a god-given privilege in this sort of game it is a privilege, one that we revoke if a player is being unruly, extremely sour or just overall a dickbag. If you have a lot of negativity inside of you, start shouting to yourself in local chat.

Secondly,
You weren't muted for an opinion, you were muted for staff-disrespect. Aren't happy? Post on the forums about it, and epic battle in game over chat will always result in mutes. This is the internet, it's been here for a while, get used to it.

Thirdly,
We work hard on this server, we read suggestions and we fix bugs almost all the time. Give us some slack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.