• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

koen31's mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

koen31

TNT
IGN: koen31
Muted by: @Angyles
Time of mute: Week ago or so
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Shit talking and such.
Your story: Was shit talking too much. Feel I've done my time, would like to be unmuted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: koen31
Muted by: @Angyles
Time of mute: Week ago or so
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Shit talking and such.
Your story: Was shit talking too much. Feel I've done my time, would like to be unmuted.

I do not think you have served your time based on the fact it was something you had been spoken to about numerous times.

The global mute will be removed one month after it was placed.

koen31

TNT
I understand and if it was just the chats I committed the offense in 30 days would be fair in my opinion, but I'm also muted in my town chat and my allied town chats where I have done no wrong and on a game so dependent on communication that ruins the game a bit.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
As is the fact we had to mute you 3 different times within a couple of days. The mute will stand until we feel you have learned your lesson which based on your attitude thus far I don't think you have.

The ability to use chat is a privilege not a right treat it as such.

koen31

TNT
I was talking with Angyles and I would like to continue talking with her. What you said is irrelevant to what I said previously.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was talking with Angyles and I would like to continue talking with her. What you said is irrelevant to what I said previously.

The fact of the matter is you had to be muted in numerous channels. Chatting is a right not a privilege. You have not shown once you deserve the privilege pf chatting at this time.

The mute will stay and it will be there for 30 days.

And for the record, Danda out ranks me as an Admin so he can step in at any time he chooses.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thus you have proven my point.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Troll Danda strikes again... Thanks for talking with me Angyles.
I'm doing nothing of the sort, I am merely stating fact but if you want to continue giving me attitude for doing my job I am more than happy to extend your mute for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.