• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

koen31's mute appeal

koen31

TNT
The corruption of the staff on this server is pretty legit whenever everyone gets to troll and spam me but yet when I do it its horrible and I get g-muted, Thanks to all staff who took part in this. Being unbiased would be a great trait for you all to learn being in such a position of power. I'm not saying I did nothing wrong, of course I did something wrong, but so did everyone else who was shit talking me in /ao which had nothing to do with PvP or arena for that matter. Did any of them get muted? No. They did not even though the were not following the rules. It's a shame to the server when staff members act like this and add such corruption to a nice server.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
For a person complaining about being trolled and harassed I seem to see a distinct lack of you reporting anything. We're not psychic if you don't report something we don't know it has happened. Besides your name is the one I see most frequently in global chats either raging at people or trolling them in some fashion. You are frequently the one I see needing to be given multiple warning to knock it off in global channels

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The corruption of the staff on this server is pretty legit whenever everyone gets to troll and spam me but yet when I do it its horrible and I get g-muted, Thanks to all staff who took part in this. Being unbiased would be a great trait for you all to learn being in such a position of power. I'm not saying I did nothing wrong, of course I did something wrong, but so did everyone else who was shit talking me in /ao which had nothing to do with PvP or arena for that matter. Did any of them get muted? No. They did not even though the were not following the rules. It's a shame to the server when staff members act like this and add such corruption to a nice server.

The issue was not that you were "Offtopic chatting" in AO, it had to do with what you were saying. I have spoken to you numerous times about placing these people on ignore, since you claim they spam you on pm. You refuse to do so.

koen31

TNT
Still does not discount the fact that they too were not obeying the rules. I completely understand the /ignore thing, and yes I should have done that. Though it seems to me that others can say anything they want to and not get muted. Is it too late for me to /pe?

I would like to request an unmute in /eh and /sm at the very least as those are my guild/town chat and I have done nothing wrong in them.

I have done things against the rules and deserve the public chat mutes. Though I'd like to request some leeway in the /eh and /sm if possible.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Still does not discount the fact that they too were not obeying the rules. I completely understand the /ignore thing, and yes I should have done that. Though it seems to me that others can say anything they want to and not get muted. Is it too late for me to /pe?

I would like to request an unmute in /eh and /sm at the very least as those are my guild/town chat and I have done nothing wrong in them.

I have done things against the rules and deserve the public chat mutes. Though I'd like to request some leeway in the /eh and /sm if possible.

Sorry but it is a global mute based on the numerous other mutes you already have.

koen31

TNT
That's a bit ridiculous, but as I've stated before you hold all the power, so do as you please.