• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Knights963's Application

Knights963

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Knights963
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): Pandabear72, Popeyepoop1, Dillpickles
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have some experience with multiplayer servers, usually I do quite a bit of pvp but I also like creative building in my offtime.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from some friends I used to play another server with.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: I've played minecraft since right before beta started and started playing servers almost right after I got hooked to the game. I try to be a well rounded player and balance out my pvp and building times and also like to stay friendly towards other players unless provoked or if I'm just raiding. The thing I enjoy most on minecraft is following other players around to see how long it takes them to notice me, at times they won't notice me till they get all the way back to base!I'm really looking forward t o getting to ply this serer with friends again its been awhile since we have all played the same server. :D

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
@Knights963 Do you and Panda share an IP address?
You applied on the same app here which seems like something people would do when together.

Knights963

Dirt
I play when I'm at Panda's house because I don't have an internet connection at home right now due to some problems with the provider.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok not a problem.
Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PMs!

Our test server mc.herocraftonline.com:1337 is currently more active due to the map wipe just fyi.