• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Knight15555's Guide Application

Minecraft IGN:​
Knight15555​
Position applying for:​
Guide​
Age|Timezone:​
15\EST​
How long have you been on Herocraft?:​
Roughly 6 months​
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:​
I have always been a player on this server more focused on the building, I love pvp, but do not actively take part in attacking other players, as I have seen some other guides do. I am a person that loves staying on the help channel and commonly help others out, and learn when others ask questions I don't know the answer to. In real life, I am a tutor, I teach other kids and help them understand science and math, this gave me the life skill of helping those who need it. Since I began playing on this server I have been learning the intricacies of the Herocraft rules, and have come to understand the game play from asking questions that the rules don't specify. I'm not going to be the guide that says "go check it on the wiki". If I cannot tell them I will either let someone else answer for me or go check the wiki and see if it is listed elsewhere. I understand that the Herocraft rules are meant to be followed by the implied, non-specific rules. If the rule says no griefing, it should be enforced not to the letter but to the idea, and that would be how I explain rules to new people.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?​
I believe that I would make a great addition to the Herocraft staff, and can't wait for the chance to prove that I am worthy of this position.​

Atm, not good, but I will be increasing shortly, exams and ISPs have been harsh, but by the end of next week, I'll be on everyday, hopfully for atleast a few hours.