• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Knight15555's Application

In-game name: Knight15555
Location & Age: London, Ontario, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Banned from a server about a year ago for building a cobblestone castle, the server rules said no cobble huts.
Referral(s): Server of Midgard
Reason you should be accepted: I have just left Midgard (because of a case of admin power abuse), and was looking for a new RP server, I remembered someone mentioning "this is not herocraft" when I asked why I can't use /hero reset. From there I searched up herocraft and checked the wiki and loved the hero options. I have read the rules and expect I will be a good player on this server, as I completely agree with all rules and find them both reasonable and well thought out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard this server from some people on Midgard and would love to be a part of it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will the second I get on, I want the extra 5 money.
Additional Info: I can't wait to join this server and start building, I want to be a bit of a PVP player but also like building, I am thinking of a mage type class.

Not really sorry, it's been almost, or even more than a year but I can tell you that this was a build server, non item spawning, and I started building a town with another new person to the server, the rules to the server I found were very unclear as it stated that we are not allowed to build cobblestone or dirt huts although i thought my 100*100 castle of cobble was not a "hut" I did not recognize what this server meant in the rules.

I would like to restate my previous post because it was poorly written and misleading. I can now remember that the rule was “Do not build cobblestone or dirt hovels.” A hovel is a “a small, squalid, unpleasant, or simply constructed dwelling. (As stated by Google Dictionary.) I do not believe that my 100*100 castle is small, squalid, unpleasant, or even simple. I was also not informed that what I was doing was against the rules before I was banned.

I spent approximately 5 hours making the castle, and I was constantly adding to it. I used double half steps for the floor, so this was not a small project. I would have put many more hours into the already large castle. The other player and I spent a large amount of time flattening well over 100x300 block land to use the space for our town.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, rules worded as that can be hard to understand, thanks for PMing me, I forgot about this app. :S
Welcome to Herocraft! Your PM will arrive shortly.