• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kman9_8's Application

kman

Dirt
IGN: kman9_8
location and age: Michigan and 14 (hope my age is not a problem)
Previous bans: 1 ban I think it said I broke a honeypot? I have no idea what that meant... but I was banned for it. Actually if you could tell me what that means that would be fantastic.
Referrals: None
Reasons I should be accepted: I'm a faithful player ( I know that doesn't mean much because you have such a large fan base) who loves to build, explore, help new players (I find helping new people fun because they are happy when they are done) and fighting some monsters with the heroes plugin. I have used the plugin before and its great :)
How did I hear about Herocraft: I heard about it through the plugin forum on bukkit where some people mentioned it and I then did a google search.
Have you voted for herocraft: Of course.
Additional Info: Well I just got skyrim and I am playing that a lot, but I always leave a little time for minecraft. I use a laptop and get little lag spikes but its not too bad when it comes to performance. I use to play TF2, but I don't anymore I'm a 2 game type of person.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
You're application is fine but I would like you to elaborate a little bit more on your ban. I don't feel comfortable moving forward without more information on that first. @kman

kman

Dirt
Well I had just spawned in that server and the spawn was all blocked up and i couldn't get out so.. I waited and then I punched the floor waiting and it was protected of course and then 2 minutes later when I was about to leave because I was fed up with waiting it banned me and the message said "broke a honey pot" I was very confused.