• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kklol110's application *Has been updated*

kklol110

Stone
  1. In-game name: kklol110
  2. Location & Age: 2 Janelle crt, 13.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none yet.
  4. Referral: daruk112
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I just want to help the server grow and vote for it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend found it and we are both joining now.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i'm about to after i fill this out.
  8. Additional Info: I love RP servers with magic and other plugins.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Both you and your friend need to improve your apps, please read to improve your chances:

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

kklol110

Stone
  1. In-game name: kklol110
  2. Location & Age: 2 Janelle crt, 13.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none yet, and i have been following rules.
  4. Referral: daruk112
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I just want to help the server grow and vote for it mostly every day.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend found it when we were surfing the internet to find the right server for us both.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i have voted and it is making me think about how cool the server is.
  8. Additional Info: I love to play with lots of other people. Then i found out it had magic and i thought this is the right server for me and i'll stay on it for months.

kklol110

Stone
  1. Hi im Nicholas and im here for my application on your server :D
  2. In-game name: kklol110
  3. Location & Age: 2 Janelle crt, 13.
  4. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none yet, and i have been following rules.
  5. Referral: daruk112
  6. Reason you should be accepted: I just want to help the server grow and vote for it mostly every day.
  7. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend found it when we were surfing the internet to find the right server for us both.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i have voted and it is making me think about how cool the server is.
  9. Additional Info: I love to play with lots of other people. Then i found out it had magic and i thought this is the right server for me and i'll stay on it for months.