• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kkill713's Application

kkill713

Wood
1.IGN
kkill713
2.Location and age
I live in Lousiana, And i am 28
3.Bans
None
4.Referrals
None
5.How did you hear about herocraft
I found this sevrer, by typing MMORPG in the search bar on, Minecraftservers.net
6.Have you voted for herocraft
Yes! because i can't wait to get in, it looks so fun
7.Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & Terms of service
Yes.
8.Reason you should be accepted
Because i always play mmorpg's, and they are epic, and i can't wait to get in yours.
9.Speacial key
HCk8
10.Additional info
I have been op in 10 diffrent servers because of My building,Kindness,and Cooperation

Aanokint

Obsidian
Can you give me some more additional information? Such as about you, hobbies, etc. Also please edit your application with proper grammar and spelling. Once you have done this, tag me in a post saying you have please.

kkill713

Wood
I like to play minecraft or Xbox360 and PS3 Or go outside and play football listen to music and Talk to people And be coopertive

kkill713

Wood
Can you give me some more additional information? Such as about you, hobbies, etc. Also please edit your application with proper grammar and spelling. Once you have done this, tag me in a post saying you have please.
I have updated my Post sorry that it took so long I was doing other things.