• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kitty's ban appeal

Kitty

Dirt
IGN: _KittyGotWet_
Forum name: _KittyGotWet_ (This was also banned)
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: Early 2014 (I didn't record the date, sorry)
Reason for ban: Abusing the chartering system to create stupid town names, some were rude jokes about public figures and an ex-Herocraft player
Your story: I had been unbanned for several months and had done nothing against the rules or to offend players/staff, but at one point decided to mess around with some other players to make silly town names, some harmless and some quite rude. I wasn't thinking logically and didn't expect it to be ban worthy, but the truth was I was very mean and should not have used the charters in such a way. It has been about half a year now and I was hoping to be unbanned and become a member of the new map's community, try and pick up where I left off without messing around this time. I am sorry to any players and/or staff who may have been offended by what I had written.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: _KittyGotWet_
Forum name: _KittyGotWet_ (This was also banned)
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: Early 2014 (I didn't record the date, sorry)
Reason for ban: Abusing the chartering system to create stupid town names, some were rude jokes about public figures and an ex-Herocraft player
Your story: I had been unbanned for several months and had done nothing against the rules or to offend players/staff, but at one point decided to mess around with some other players to make silly town names, some harmless and some quite rude. I wasn't thinking logically and didn't expect it to be ban worthy, but the truth was I was very mean and should not have used the charters in such a way. It has been about half a year now and I was hoping to be unbanned and become a member of the new map's community, try and pick up where I left off without messing around this time. I am sorry to any players and/or staff who may have been offended by what I had written.
You had your last chance and abused my trust.

Kitty

Dirt
I understand that I broke the rules, but I was hoping that you could see that I did not do it to intentionally offend anyone and that with it having been a long time and the start of a new HC era, you could forgive me for my momentary slip-up?