• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kirbysag's app

kirbysag

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kirbysag
  2. Location & Age: USA, north VA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i haven't been banned from any servers recently, at least that i can remember.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: one of my friends, Pieworship, told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i'm a very nice minecraft player, and i think that griefing is just wrong. someone worked hard to make that house, or structure, and people shouldn't be going around tearing things down.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I've played on herocraft before, but it was a few months ago, before the 1.3 update, so i pretty much know how things work. i also can't wait to get back to it =D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kirbysag
  2. Location & Age: USA, north VA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i haven't been banned from any servers recently, at least that i can remember.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: one of my friends, Pieworship, told me about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i'm a very nice minecraft player, and i think that griefing is just wrong. someone worked hard to make that house, or structure, and people shouldn't be going around tearing things down.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK8
  10. Additional Info: I've played on herocraft before, but it was a few months ago, before the 1.3 update, so i pretty much know how things work. i also can't wait to get back to it =D

Despite you not putting your age on your application, since you were once whitelisted I am re-adding you again. Many members were some how removed when the new map dropped. I have re-added you. =)